MCSA strives to create a safe and respectful learning environment to honor the right to a high quality education for every child. The purpose of the dress code is to provide defined guidelines for student dress, without hindering student personal expression or creating a financial hardship for families.
Dress Code Guidelines
· Shirts – must have sleeves and be solid in color
· T-shirts – only MCSA t-shirts
· Pants, Skirts, Capris, Shorts – must be well fitting and solid in color, shorts/skirts must be no more than 4 inches above the knee
· Shoes must be closed-toed, without lights or wheels
· Students must wear their Monarch spirit shirt every Friday.