Requirements for a completed Enrollment Packet

A parent or guardian must enroll a student in Monarch Classical School of the Arts. Along with a completed enrollment form for each student, you will need to bring the following:

1. Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport or military ID)

2. Immunization

3. Proof of residency

4. If student is not living with both biological parents, a copy of legal paperwork (custody/guardianship) may be necessary.

5. If student has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special education services, a copy of the current/latest plan.

6. Name and address of student’s previous school to request academic records

Proof of residency can be submitted using one of the following:
If you own your home: Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, or Bill of Sale, signed purchase contract with possession or closing date not more than 90 days out, current El Paso County tax notice, or current utility bill showing your name and the property address.

If you rent: current lease or rental agreement, current notarized letter from landlord, current utility bill showing your name and the property address.

If you live with family or friends: current letter from the family you are residing with stating that you are living with them AND proof of address from the family you are living with (one item from the above list). 

If your family qualifies for McKinney-Vento services, this letter is not necessary to start school.
If you live in military housing: housing letter, current utility bill